Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meeting with NYU Staff

Joanne and I will be meeting with Andrea and Alyssa before our next meetup to discuss how we can work together to make this the best alumni group ever. Both Joanne and I are excited about this, and how far this group has come in a short time.

Please e-mail us any member news or job postings you'd like to disseminate to the group.

Along those lines, I'm happy to announce that I'm no longer unemployed: I will be starting at Oxford University Press on June 30th as the Production Manager for their two medical imprints. And for those of you who helped me network and/or just keep going--thank you.

Here's a question for the group: what blog(s) do you find the most useful for keeping up with publishing-related news? I'll post your responses on the blog sidebar for everyone's convenient reference, as I did with Sarah's resource links and my favorite blogs.

No comments: